I like flute choir
- You play different parts and different flutes.
- The music is challenging.
- In a smaller group it’s easier to learn theory.
- Difficult parts are worked out individually.
- How to play the piccolo, the alto and the bass.
- How to lead in some songs and come in at the right time.
- How to play with a clearer tone.
- How to play with and listen to others and tune to them.
- How to practice.
Participating in flute choir
has changed my playing in that:
- I feel better about myself at playing flute.
- I don’t get scared when I play by myself.
- I feel more confident and happy about it.
- I have become more aware of the music and the people playing around
I would describe flute choir
- Fabulous fun and fantastic friends playing fine flutes at Flute
- Sophistication and fun combined in music to make one enjoyable